The Place You Call Home...

Everyone needs some type of homeowners coverage! This vital insurance provides coverage for buildings, all your belongings and your personal liability. If you own your home a Homeowners policy is essential to protect your investment.  Even if you haven't purchased the house you live in this coverage is important. Renters Insurance covers your belongings in the home, apartment or condominium that you rent from someone else. A Condominium policy is also available for those who own a unit(s) in a shared building. Our team of personal insurance agents will work with you to find the type of policy that fits your needs.

If you own a home but rent it to someone else you'll need a Dwelling Fire Policy to make sure you're covered properly.  

Don't forget, the biggest discount in personal insurance is having your auto and home coverage in the same place. 


Many people and families make the biggest investment of their lives in the place they call home. You carefully selected your home now pick the right agents for the job. We work with a group of insurance companies who provide comprehensive coverage for your investment.

Basic Protection You Need For

  • Your home
  • Other buildings or structures on your property
  • Your personal belongings - furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
  • Additional living expenses
  • Your personal legal liability

Expanded Coverage

  • Replacement cost coverage for your belongings
  • Guaranteed Replacement Cost 
  • Water sewer backup
  • Increased cost coverage
  • Personal Injury
  • Scheduled Items (antiques, jewelry, collectibles, laptops, etc.)


Many people who rent have the mistaken impression that their landlord will pay for their belongings. The truth is there are very limited situations when your landlord is responsible for your personal property. Renters policies provide coverage for personal property and can move from place to place with you. This coverage is extremely affordable and for price of one weekly fancy coffee you could secure all your belongings! Contact us today to see how you could benefit from renters insurance.  


When you purchase a unit inside a shared building you share with others there may be special factors to consider. It is important to understand where your coverage should begin within the overall building. Even though you don't own the building you'll likely be responsible for some structural elements. You should also consider assessments to unit owners if the association master policy is inadequate, your policy can include this coverage. Your policy will also include personal liability protection