Insurance for Your Farm or Agricultural Business
Farms and Agriculture are a vital part of the American economy and our office has been providing the unique coverage this industry requires for generations. Whether you run a large grain operation, cattle, hog, horse, hobby or other agribusiness our agents are ready to meet your unique coverage needs. We partner with industry leading companies to provide insurance solutions to protect your livelihood.
Our farm insurance packages are designed for the whole spectrum of farm and ranch operations. Our policies start with the coverage that almost everyone needs:
- Farm home and contents
- Detached garages and other buildings
- Farm and ranch structures
- Personal property
- Machinery and equipment
Once we've got the basics covered we'll work together to identify and place the right coverage for your specific needs. You've invested a lot of hard work in your business and home.
Most people want and need more than just basic coverage and below is just a small sample of important optional coverage available.
- Foreign object damage to combines and machinery
- Earnings and Extra Expense
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Hauling or storing grain for your neighbors
- Confinement operations
- Custom spraying
- Processing, packing or shipping products for others
- Farm Commercial Auto
- Liability coverage for custom farming operation
- Livestock Suffocation
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
- Primary coverage for borrowed farm machinery
- Recreational Vehicles/Snowmobiles
- Farm Employer’s Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
This is just a small sample of the concerns in today's agricultural economy. Partner with your agent at Pumo Insurance to make sure you have the protection you need.